Hi, my name is Dale Forney. I am a native of this beautiful region we call the Great Northwest. Though I spent the first 25 years of my life in one state (Oregon), I spent the next 22 years in nine countries, eight states, utilizing two languages, working with foreign governments and U.S. Embassies, parachuting out of airplanes, growing closer to God, seeking further education, working for a global high-tech company, and ultimately finding my passion in real estate. In short, life took me on an incredible journey, which continues even still.
“JOURNEY” is my one of my favorite words. You can find it displayed in many places in my home, from wall décor, to books on the shelf, to post-it notes with favorite quotes. We are all on one, in some form or fashion. A home sale or purchase is one of the most significant milestones of anyone’s life journey, and the fact that you are reading this agent profile indicates you are selective of whom to invite into your journey.
· Value to you – I recognize that if I don’t bring value to you, I don’t deserve your business. I will not take our relationship for granted. My aim is to give more value than I receive.
· Communication and responsiveness – I will provide timely, relevant updates that pertain to your transaction to keep you informed as we strive to reach your goals.
· Heart of a teacher – I will listen to your questions so that I may guide you through the process of buying/selling. Every client question is met with a prompt and courteous answer.
· RE/MAX power – RE/MAX is the leading brand in real estate. This translates to experience, knowledge, and expertise for you.
· 16 years of contract negotiation experience with Fortune 25 company
· Education – Master of Business Administration (MBA), Arizona State University; Bachelor of Science in Finance/Economics, Oregon State University
· Licensed to buy/sell real estate in Washington and in Arizona
· Fluent in Spanish
· Proactive home buying / selling process
· Military Veteran
· Active real estate investor
· Member – National Association of Realtors
· Community volunteer – Serves Snohomish County youth as a Little League coach every year
. International service – Leads service teams to Costa Rica and Nicaragua with local church
I was blessed to meet my better half, Gina, in South America and settled down to raise a family in Washington 12 years ago. We have two boys that are growing faster than I can believe. Together as a family we love to watch the Mariners, hike, boat, fish, golf, and travel, especially to Arizona, Hawaii, and Latin America. We simply love to have fun together!
Both family relationships and work relationships are extremely important to me. I have been blessed with ones that have lasted for many decades, and fondly remember that they, too, began with a simple introduction and conversation. It would be an honor to not only join, but to guide you, along the winding path of buying or selling your home. Before you know it, we’ll arrive at your destination so successfully that you’ll know whom to call again further down the road in your life journey.